Download or reviews of Hazard Perception application.
* * * 42 HPT Preparation Videos with explanations - far more then any other app! * * *
* REAL test experience with OFFICIAL test videos and Unique custom made videos*
* * * REAL TEST VIDEO QUALITY * * *
* OFFICIAL test video introduction *
Prepare for your UK Hazard Perception test with this easy to use application featuring 20 OFFICIAL DVSA (former DSA) Hazard Perception Revision Videos
Main advantages over the competition include:
* 42 HPT videos (Full Official DVSA and Unique Custom Made Videos with Explanations)
* ANTI CHEATING MECHANISM – check whether your clicking style has a potential to be judged as inappropriate by DVSA
* Extremely easy to use
* Select any number of videos for your practice test
* Comprehensive statistics average score and the number of clicks during last attempt
* Hazard Perception test overview – in addition to the official introduction we have compiled some very useful information about the test which will help you to better understand what to do and how to succeed!
Gallery - Screenshots of Hazard Perception
Hazard Perception Reviews
Always says you responded in a unacceptable manor even if click once. Don't waste money on it.
I'm a driving instructor (Car) and as others mentioned says failed / responded incorrect Manor every time, what a joke.
By oli 007
Do not get this up ...... zero star
Useless app, want my moneys back!!!!!!
Same story! app doesn't work correctly((((
Rubbish beyond belief.
I used the Motorbike Theory Test app made by the same people and it was excellent so I didn't hesitate in buying this app thinking it would be the same. Oh was I wrong it's dreadful for the following reasons
1) there is a bug so even if you get a scenario correct it fails you because you clicked too many times
2) the video quality is poor so it's difficult to spot any hazards even if you have 20/20 vision
3) overall quality is poor
I would not recommend anyone else wasting their hard earned cash, it doesn't do what it says on the tin.
The app is great but gets one star as no matter how you answer you always receive the 'you answered in an unacceptable manner' message. I'm now practicing on the theory-test-uk (I think that's the name) website. Shame it's not an app but at least it gives me an honest evaluation of my mock test.
Even though I get 100% and 5 stars it always says 'failed' you did not respond correctly?
Furthermore I purchased the app to use in my desktop and phone but when I sent the link to my email to open on my desktop the App Store states it is not available I. The UK? When it's for passing a UK driving test???
Shocker it wants to charge me an extra £4.99 to use on desktop!
If it just stated it was only for phone I would of just purchased it on my desktop!
Not fit for practice.
Keeps flashing up failed but then giving me full points? Would be so much more helpful with tutorial videos/feedback from the clips
Brilliant expect for the bugs
The content and layout of the app is really good.
Unfortunately the bugs/glitches makes it almost un-useable.
Says 'you answered inappropriately and have failed' even when I haven't clicked once.
Shame, would have been a 5 star app if not for these bugs.
I wasted a lot of money on this. It will always fail you
Almost every test results with a fail due to "cheating detected"! Seems to think I am clicking too often... even when have only clicked 5 times, 4 of which during the actual hazard! Camera quality rubbish too.
Pathetic, type of camera used has lots of problems, they want you to spend more money on SH!T
Waste of money
High not recommend. Tests are completly different from the official test. Do not waste your money and time, better buy it from the official DVSA website.
Poor Picture Quality
Purchased this having read the reviews and agree with many others, the resolution quality isn't great. For many hazards I missed the critical beginning of due to not being able to make out what's happening in the picture. Some videos are fine and others are not. It still helps for practicing and a general guide to this test.
A very easy to use app. Well done
Passed my test today!
These videos are really helpful!! They give a very good idea of what hazards you should expect at the test and in reality, too. Worthy app! :)
Poor quality videos and no matter the red X comes up after every video. There's better apps than this with better quality video. Very disappointed.
By Chris Polak
Easy to use
Not 42 videos?
By Aliki S
There does not appear to be 42 different videos.. Under the 20 'official' videos, there are many duplicates so there are actually only 2 videos under this category.. Very disappointing!
Leave Comments for Hazard Perception reviews