Built for parents and close family, Lifecake is a beautiful timeline of childhood photos and videos.
**The Daily Mail’s App of the Day**
**Mums Love award by Babyworld**
**5 stars by the Baby Website**
• Private sharing of baby pics and other childhood moments in a visual timeline.
• The proper parent app to keep family photos off social media.
• Travel back in time. Slide to any age in the photo album.
• Let grandparents see your kids grow, no matter where you live.
• Loved ones are automatically notified of new pictures and videos.
• Print your kids on photo packs, phone cases, posters, fridge magnets, and more. Straight from the app.
• Make stunning HD photobooks on our website in Canon quality. Free shipping worldwide.
Add little slices of life to Lifecake every now and then. Your future self will thank you for it. As will your parents and children. Plus, you’ll have evidence of your kids’ tantrum-dipped diaper years.
Questions? Send us a note to @lifecake on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where’s the small print? Terms of service: https://www.lifecake.com/terms
We’re nuts about privacy. Our lawyers’ wordy translation: https://www.lifecake.com/privacy
Extended arguments for the skeptic in you:
• Photos and videos stay in their original resolution.
• Everyone can use it, Granny included. On the web and as an app for smartphones.
• No advertising. We’ve banned them banners in our family app.
• Add photos from your phone, tablet, computer, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, or Picasa.
• You own it. Download your photos and videos at any time at www.lifecake.com.
• Lifecake is backed by Canon. Your digital memories will outlast time and tech standards.
Generous for free users. Cosmic for VIP subscribers.
• Enough storage for hundreds of sharp photos and videos.
• Monthly or yearly VIP subscription removes storage cap
• Monthly VIP subscription* £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.
• Or save 40% with an annual VIP subscription:* £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99.
*The subscription renews every month or year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month or year at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.