Download the Pocketmags Magazine Newsstand app today and receive a FREE issue from some of our best-sellers. Discover, Read and Enjoy more than 1,000 magazine titles from around the world.
Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe.
Key Features Include:
- Full-color, hi resolution magazines on your device and platform of choice
- One complimentary edition from our best-sellers for all registered users
- Rich media titles that have enhanced digital editions with interactive elements such as videos and image galleries
- With a Pocketmags account you can read whenever you like, on any device, online or offline
- Archive your issues easily to manage your device storage
- Global magazines from publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe
- Pocketmags covers the mainstream and host the largest range of specialist titles in the world, so whatever your hobbies and interests, we've got it covered!
Subscriptions are available within this application for each magazine. Subscription begin from the current issue when you take out your subscription. Available recurring subscriptions range from 1 week in duration to 1 year.
Paid issues and subscriptions range from £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 up to £599.99/$799.99/€799.99
-Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
You can find our terms and conditions here: