Calorie Counter+ App from Nutracheck is really fast and easy to use. Largest UK food database with photo search results. Enjoy a 7 day free trial - after this daily limits apply. Upgrade in-App from £3.99 per month for unlimited use. Or continue free on Lite membership with daily limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
***** Reviewed by the Daily Mail *****
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck makes it easy to track what you eat.…
• Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
• Also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and salt
• Food database of over 225,000 UK products with photos
• Set your own calorie and nutrition targets
• Links with Fitbit
• Shows an icon on your home screen with calories remaining for the day
• Includes access to the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial. The website is great for getting the big picture – see all 7 nutrients in your diary. Plus more reports for insight. For Website & App membership options tap on 'More' > 'Upgrade Options'.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded *****
It’s fantastic!…I hate reading food packages…this tells you exactly what you’re eating. Very easy to use. Highly recommended to dieters….so far I’ve lost over 8.5 stone….
At last a diet that works! *****
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I discovered this app….It’s so easy to use, recommended for all who’ve tried dieting and failed.
WHY NUTRACHECK IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS
• Faster to use - less taps to add food to the diary
• Photos of food make it easy to find the exact product you ate
• The food database is managed for quality and accuracy
• Sets you daily targets for water and 5-a-day
• Tracks exercise too, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
• Gives pre-set nutrient guides to help you focus on a specific nutrient
• Icon on your home screen shows calories remaining for the day at a glance
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
• Count calories and track 6 other nutrients
• See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
• Scan a barcode to add food quickly or type in the description of a food or exercise
• Add your own products using 'Manually Added'
• Search for 'fast food' and restaurant meals
• Track your water intake
• Count your 5-a-day
• Track exercise: over 1,000 activities
• Add step count from any device
• View progress in the 'Week View' (in 'More')
• More graphs and reports are available on the Nutracheck website (with Website & App membership)
• Check calories and nutrients in meals you cook at home
• Calorie count your favourite recipes and save in a personal folder
• Track your progress – enter weight and waist size
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Create your forum profile and upload a photo
• Take part in weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• View and edit your profile and goals
• Turn on home screen icon to show remaining calories for the day
• Turn off product photos to save data
• Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
• Link with Fitbit and Apple HealthKit
• Help section
• Contact the Nutracheck Customer Care Team
MEMBERSHIP & PRICES
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Payment Options' to select a membership and purchase in-App through your iTunes account:
1 month App-Only - with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only £29.99
1 month Website & App £9.99
3 months Website & App £24.99
*The 1 month App-Only option will renew automatically at £3.99 unless cancelled before the end of your membership period. To cancel, sign into the App, tap on 'More' > 'Manage Subscriptions' > 'Cancel subscription'.