Download the June edition of GQ, with exclusive iPad content.
“From a young age I couldn’t stand violence. I can’t even watch it.” Javier Bardem is Hollywood’s most frightening villain – so how does he find the darkness within?
Start by downloading the free GQ app, then follow the prompts to buy the full issue.
Also in the June edition:
- Why aren’t you following Josephine Skriver?
- Alastair Campbell vs Tony Blair.
- Out to lunch with Ian McShane.
GQ is the world's leading men's magazine, dedicated to bringing you the best in men's fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Style, sport, health, humour, politics, music… GQ covers it all with intelligence and imagination.
***INTERACTIVE APP available on the iPad & iPhone, automatically synced to both devices***
Our AWARD-WINNING APP lets you to delve deeper into mind of GQ. Each issue, we open our pages to the most stylish men, the most beautiful women, and the most authoritative political figures in the world. We review the latest films, music, gadgets and cars, and give you all the fashion and grooming advice you need. DOWNLOAD APP for FREE and enjoy:
- ENHANCED design
- INTERACTIVE features
- EXCLUSIVE Video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Curate your own reading experience through a range of interactive features
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £23.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling-monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.