Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyse performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favourite wearable devices to track, including Garmin, Pebble, and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and have your friends motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favourite social networks, including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, customise your home screen, use countdown, enable the automatic pause function, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyse your data, dig into your stats, track your progress, as well as interact and compete with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from less than £2 a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan – whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyse heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs £4.49 while the annual subscription costs £22.99 per year or approximately £1.92 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.