RED Theory Test App allows you to practice ALL the most up-to-date OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test revision questions.
RED Driving School has helped over a million learners pass their test, making us one of the largest driving schools in the UK. Our mission is to teach the skills to get your driving licence and to help you stay a safe driver for life.
The RED Theory Test App
**** INCLUDES THE OFFICIAL DVSA HIGHWAY CODE AT NO EXTRA COST ****
1. Theory Test App (most up-to-date OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test revision questions)
2. INCLUDES OFFICIAL DVSA HIGHWAY CODE
**** FEATURES ****
• RED THEORY TEST Contains the most up-to-date OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test revision questions, answers, explanations and voiceover from the DVSA, the people who set the tests.
• MOCK TESTS - Sit unlimited mock Theory Tests that are structured just like the official test. At the end of all tests you can review all the questions, see which you got right and which you got wrong, and see an explanation for the correct answer.
• HIGHWAY CODE – Includes the full version of The Highway Code covering all the latest rules and regulations. This is included as part of the Theory Test App.
• TOPICS - Practice questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt in each area
• VOICEOVER – Option to listen to all questions and answers
• FLAG QUESTIONS – Mark questions allowing you to revisit at a later point
• EXPLANATIONS – Each practice question contains the Official Explanation of the answer from the DVSA
• RED INSTRUCTOR COACH – Your personal in-app RED tutor keeps track of your progress and advises on how to improve your knowledge across all categories letting you know when you’re ready to take you’re test.
• WORKS OFFLINE – Once downloaded no need for internet connection. Practise your Theory Test anywhere, anytime.
• FREE UK SUPPORT - Free UK based customer service & technical support.
WHY CHOOSE RED THEORY TEST APPS?
• App produced by the UK’s No 1 Driving School
• We’ve helped over A MILLION learners pass their test
• Completely up to date OFFICIAL DVSA material
• Contains official content licensed directly from the DVSA – the people who set the test