Coder by SportsViz is a flexible and easy to use notational analysis tool for iOS, it is designed to be used by Sports coaches and performance analysts who need to document the events of a match or training session for later analysis.
Coder allows you to create customised coding 'templates' to suit your application area and can therefore be adapted to any sport or to other non-sport applications where events need to be documented. The interface for creating templates is simple and quick, Events or Descriptors can be added to a template and customised with features such as Lead and Lag times and links between buttons (activation, deactivation, and exclusive).
Once a coding session is completed, Coder displays the results of the session in Matrix and timeline forms, and can also output an XML file which can be used with other notational analysis packages, where it can be linked to video.
To create your own Coding Templates, you need to subscribe to the app.
• The subscriptions are auto-renewable
• 1 month (£3.99), and 1 year (£29.99) durations
• After subscribing, you have a 1 week free trial period to evaluate the app. If you cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the week, you will not be charged.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial period and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.