*The official 2017 CITB HS&E test app for Operatives and Specialists*
Note - This app contains the full question bank and all available features. The behavioural case study questions and answers are not published in the revision materials, however a number of example case studies are provided within the app to indicate the type of behavioural questions a candidate will be asked in a test.
The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) operatives and specialists test app offers the only complete revision experience available for the CITB HS&E test. The app contains all the information you will need to successfully prepare for, book, and pass your test.
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move using your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – practice case studies, progress through knowledge questions with the ability to navigate forwards and backwards, and flag questions to review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock to measure how ready you really are and where further preparation is needed
- Read through the entire question bank, category by category
- Search the question bank for keywords
- Sit a practice test covering your weakest areas
- Smart revision concentrates on unseen questions to minimise repetition
- Review your progress with a comprehensive scoring breakdown – look back at individual questions to see which answer/s are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, even if English isn't your first language – The app provides voiceovers for the CITB HS&E Operatives test in 14 different languages including Bulgarian, Polish and Lithuanian
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres for when you are ready to book your test
New for 2017:
- Additional case study examples
- Updated question banks, including new questions
- Updated test information
- “My problem questions” mode
- Additional onboarding and help