Never ride alone again. Zwift is an online 3D world populated by cyclists powered by indoor cycling equipment. Pair a bluetooth cycling speed sensor, power meter, or smart trainer and away you go!
• Participate in group rides or races scheduled throughout the day
• Full library of individual workouts and training plans available
• Climb an epic mountain, zoom around central London, sprint through an Italian villa, and more
• Ride at your own time, at your own pace. If group rides or training isn't for you, just log in and ride with others how you wish.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
• Smart Trainers
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $9.99/month USD. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.