The Life in the UK Citizenship Test is a computer-based exam constituting one of the requirements for anyone seeking naturalisation as a British citizen. It is meant to prove that the applicant has a sufficient knowledge of British life and sufficient proficiency in the English language. The test consists of 24 questions covering topics such as British values, history, traditions and everyday life.
You’ll be tested on information in the official handbook for the Life in the UK Test included in this app - this is the only book recommended to prepare for the test. You’ll have 45 minutes to answer 24 questions.
This app also contains many practice questions you will be asked in the citizenship test.
- 50 Practice Tests - 1200 Practice Questions
- Summary of key material and facts
- View them in a random order in a mock test to simulate an actual exam
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Based on real test questions
- You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and get a final passing or failing score based on official passing grades
- Option to review all the test questions if you don't want to take the quiz (Question Bank feature)
- Track Past Test Results - Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Test Timer - Track how long it takes for you to take the test
- Test Timer - On/Off option
- Get immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
Note: Remeber that you must book your Life in the UK Test online at least 3 days in advance. There is a fee to register. There are around 60 test centres in the UK - choose one of the 5 closest to where you live. If the centre isn’t close to where you live, you won’t be allowed to sit the test and you won’t get a refund. Remeber to bring proof of your address to the test. If you have covered all the material in this app - It should be a breeze!