Classic mahjong + inventive extra challenges + dramatic storyline = Mahjong Treasure Quest!
Join the enchanting journey of Sophie and her companion, Oliver the cat, across the picturesque fantasy lands and dungeons!
That's what you are about to discover in Mahjong Treasure Quest:
- Solve captivating brain teasers;
- Collect treasures in your quest to stop wicked witch Eris;
- Investigate the mysterious disappearance of Sophie’s parents;
- And help the loving family reunite!
More features you’ll treasure:
- Develop your own strategy with the tools available to you.
- Complete hundreds of levels, each with a unique layout and feel!
- Play bonus levels such as timed quests and exclusive puzzles to spice things up.
- Receive regular game updates with new characters, levels, and quests.
- Be social! Get help from your Facebook friends and compete with them!
- Even when offline, keep right on playing full version of the game without losing your progress.
Mahjong Treasure Quest is always there for you no matter where you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway.
Mahjong Treasure Quest offers you a paid subscription that guarantees unique gifts:
- An exclusive tile set with pictures of cute pets!
- A unique sticker pack featuring your favorite game’s heroine!
- Your lives in the game will restore 2 times faster!
You can try it all for free! Subscribe now with a trial period. After the 7 free days, your subscription will be automatically renewed, and a payment of $9.99 for the 1st month will be charged from your iTunes account. From then on the subscription will be automatically renewed every month, and the fee will be charged from your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle, indicating the price of subscription renewal. The subscription will be renewed monthly until this feature is disabled by the user no later than 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle.
The subscription is controlled by the user; its automatic renewal can be cancelled in the iTunes account settings. Cancellation within the current billing cycle is not possible.