More people around the world are choosing to live together and we think sharing a place can be a brilliant living experience and a great way to save (or make) money so we can all live better.
Founded in September of 2003 and based in New York City, Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy & safe. Roomster is a trusted name for people to post & search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals. Roomster connects people at all price points in 192 countries.
- Use Facebook login to create your profile and update roommate preferences
- Search for roommates based on personal interests and living preferences.
- Roomster’s in-app messaging makes it safe and easy to chat with potential roommates
- Roomster serves up recent rooms posted by people searching for roommates
- Post your apartments, rooms & sublets within the app so matches can connect with you
With 24/7 customer service and an always expanding community of users, Roomster is the best way for people to monetize their extra space and make it available to a membership of authentic individuals.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, for 7 days:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and will automatically renew for the same price and duration period as the original package
- Automatic renewal may be turned off by going to your "Account Settings" after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
flatshare finder,flatmate,flatshares,spare room,share accommodation,flatmates,spare rooms,Roomster